1) We're the largest independent cleaning equipment supplier in Yorkshire and Humberside.
Being independent means that we can provide expert advice on the products that suit you best, not that we are contracted to supply.
2) We're Premier dealers for Karcher, and are a Key Nilfisk Dealer. We also stock Numatic, Matrix, Iteco, Dual Pumps, Interpump, Kranzle and Viper Gold dealers.
These well-established brands offer high-quality products which are thoroughly tested for safety, reliability and serviceability. We also have access to their resources and support should you require it, although we're confident that you won't. We also sell and support equipment from a number of other high quality manufacturers such as Hako and Tennant.
3) We've been trading for over 50 years and have a wealth of experience.
You can speak to our knowledgeable staff about your specific needs and they will help you find the right machine and package to suit your needs.
4) We can provide great after-sales service when you need a service or repair.
We also offer service contracts so that you can take care of your investment and keep your equipment working in tip-top condition, whilst effectively managing your costs. There are options for loan machines too, so that your business doesn't suffer because of a break-down.
5) We have a well-stocked parts department.
If you need chemicals, accessories, consumables or spares there is a good chance we have what you need on our shelves. If they aren't then we usually source them in a day or two.
6) We deliver and set up the machine* at an address that suits you.
There's no need to spend your time reading instructions and trying to work out how to assemble a machine, or locate the right tools.
7) Staff training is provided too!
Poor machine performance and mechanical failures often occur as the result of poorly trained operatives.
8) We have three locations in and around Yorkshire staffed with REAL people.
You can drop in to our head office just outside Malton, or our depots in Leeds and Hull. No anonymous PO boxes! If you prefer you can contact us by phone, email, Facebook or our online chat service via the homepage of our website.
9) We have a "sprocket" (a new collective noun?) of highly trained engineers who will visit you on site.
Their well stocked vans mean that they generally have the spares needed to get you up and running again on the first visit. Depending on your service agreement, this is often a same-day service.
10) We can offer different ways to pay from your machinery.
We can offer finance packages as we're authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit-related regulated activities we can offer alternatives to outright purchase.
11) You can hire a wide variety of machines from 3 days to 3 years (and beyond).
If your requirements are likely to change, you have a short term cleaning issue or operate a seasonal business then hiring is a really useful option to have at your disposal.
12) We’ve been awarded accreditation from Safecontractor for our commitment to achieving excellence in health and safety.
Safecontractor is a leading third party accreditation scheme which recognises very high standards in health and safety management amongst UK contractors.
13) Lastly, we offer good old-fashioned customer service.
We employ some very helpful, genuine staff who enjoy doing the job right. Many of our staff have been with us for over 20 years - we think this says a lot about us as a company.
David Coverdale recently retired after over 30 years service.